Whether your boat is a sailing yacht, motor vessel, super-yacht or family cruiser PYD can provide a solution to relocate your vessel. We continuously work to ensure that our standards are extremely high and that PYD is the delivery company you can trust.
What can you expect from PYD:
- Highly experienced and professional crew
- Care and attention for your vessel before, during and on completion of the delivery passage
- Conservative use of sails and engines
- 24/7 Head office support and weather information for all our delivery crew
- Professional technical and logistics support throughout the delivery passage
- Flexible departure dates to suit clients
- Competitive, clear pricing with no hidden extras
- Pick up from and delivery to anywhere in the world
- Detailed vessel condition reports
- We aim to be as thorough and professional as possible in the planning and conduct of your delivery passage
- Safety is paramount
In an average year PYD skippers and crew deliver around 200 vessels and sail around 350,000 nautical miles. We deliver the majority of yachts around the UK, Northern Europe and the Mediterranean . In 2017 we also completed 70 passages around the rest of the World including around 40 trans-ocean passages, on vessels up to 35 meters, across the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. An increasing part of our business is delivering yachts around the United States. Recent passages include regular deliveries from French Polynesia and the Hawaiian Islands to the West coasts of the US and Canada and regular deliveries up and down the East coast and to and from the Caribbean Islands.
In recent years PYD has reached well beyond the Northern Hemisphere, with increasing numbers of boats delivered from European waters, via the Panama Canal and Pacific Islands to New Zealand and Australia. We aim to continue to develop the scope of our deliveries as our business grows from strength to strength.
PYD skippers and crew are renowned worldwide for their professionalism and the standard of service supplied to our many clients.