- Boating Equipment
- Hydrovane Wind powered self-steering gear for long distance cruisers and watermakers.
- Insurance Companies
- Owner's associations
- PYD skippers in the news
- Road transport
- Sailing Schools
- First Class Sailing - Leading London sailing school originally founded by a pyd skipper and now run by another
- Hamble School of Yachting - Solent based sailing school with an excellent team of instructors and run by a former pyd skipper
- UKSA - The largest sail training organisation of its type in the World.
- Joint Services Adventurous Sail Training Centre - One of the most demanding and intensive means of becoming qualified as a Yachtmaster - not for the faint hearted! One of pyd's directors did most of his sail training here.
- Atlantic Charters - RYA sail training in sunny Gibraltar. A top school run by a pyd group skipper
- The Natural Navigator - Tristan Gooley has long held a passion in natural navigation and his interest stems from his hands-on experience. He has led expeditions in five continents, climbed mountains in Europe, Africa and Asia, sailed small boats across oceans and piloted small aircraft to Africa and the Arctic. He is also a pyd client.
- Flying Fish - The only Royal Yachting Association (RYA) sea school offering sailing courses in both Australia and the UK.
- Surveyors etc.
- Mecal - Leading consultants for UK vessel coding
- Jim Pritchard Ltd. - Specialists in yacht surveys and the management of large yacht building, refit and repair projects.
- Abbey Yachts - All surveys and inspections are carried out by Tony Staton-Bevan, a Fellow of the Yacht Designers and Surveyors Association*.
- Kim Skov-Nielsen Kim operates in southern Spain. IRMS, IRMC,MIIMS,SAMS,SA. MCA Approved examiner and ISM Auditor. Rigging Specialist.
- Weather Sites
UK Web design & hosting by