This Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information provided to Professional Yacht Deliveries Ltd
Who are we ?
Professional Yacht Deliveries Limited is a company registered in England.
Registration number: 7377682
Registered address: 157 Telegraph Rd. Heswall. Wirral. CH60 7SE
You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0151 342 1001.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be emailed to email@example.com
What information do we collect from you ?
- We collect information about you when you become a customer with us and place an order for our services.
- We collect information about you when you apply to work with us
- We collect Website usage information using cookies from our website.
- We store some information such as names and addresses for clients and crew, to allow us to provide marine services.
Why do we collect this information ?
- We collect information about you to enable us to provide the marine services to which you have subscribed or applied for.
Who might we share your information with ?
- We may share your personal information with third party suppliers, such as crew and marine suppliers, to allow us to provide the service to which you have subscribed.
- We do not share your personal information with any other company unless we need them to provide the service to which you have subscribed or purchased from us.
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
What do we do with your information ?
- Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems and server to allow us to provide the services to which you have subscribed.
- Under some circumstances we may pass your information to third party suppliers or courier firms to enable marine parts, materials and services to be delivered directly to your premises.
How long do we retain your information ?
- We store information about you while you are a customer or crew and may continue to store this for up to 5 years after a contract has ended.
- We may store some information about you for a longer period on historical backups or due to external regulations imposed on us as a business (for instance by HMRC).
How can I access the information you hold about me ?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write
to us at the following address. Please be aware that an administration charge may be payable for this service. email : firstname.lastname@example.org post : 157 Telegraph Rd. Heswall. Wirral. CH60 7SE
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. To ask us to correct or remove information about you, please email or write to us at the addresses above.
Your right to complain.
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office